OUR LOBBIES ARE OPEN! You may enter the building for your services, however we would appreciate only one person in your party in the building due to our small lobby and exam rooms and the inability to maintain social distancing.
Curbside services are still available and can be requested by calling us when you arrive in our parking lots
For surgery patients, we would like to continue curbside drop off and pick up so please call the office once arriving and remain in your car. A technician will come our to your vehicle to go over admission paperwork or bring your pet out to you.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and understanding and please remember to be kind to our Veterinary Team!
Our hospitals will be following the CDC’s guidelines for wearing masks. Please see the following information to better serve you during your visit.
- We are continuing some curbside services. At this time, our lobby still remains closed. Please call the office when you arrive for your appointment or medication pick up and please remain in your vehicle. We will deliver medication/products to your vehicle.
- Once our technicians are ready for you and your pet, they will escort you into the building and into an exam room
- If you have been vaccinated against COVID-19, a mask is not required.
- If you have NOT been vaccinated against COVID-19, wearing a mask is your choice and assume your own liability. Please be aware of our exam rooms as 6ft distancing is not always achievable.
- For surgery patients, please call the office once arriving and remain in your car. A technician will come our to your vehicle to go over admission paperwork.
- Please call ahead to per-order food or medications for faster service
- If you are sick, anyone in your family is sick or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID19, please do not enter our buildings. Curbside services are still available.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet!
Due to the increase of COVID-19 cases in our area, our management team has felt it is best to resume curbside only services at this time. Our lobby will be closed and we will not be allowing clients in the building at this time. We ask that you review the following so we can better serve you and your pet:
1) Please call the office when you arrive for your appointment or medication pick up and please remain in your vehicle. We will deliver medication/products to your vehicle.
2) For appointments, a technician will escort your pet in and out of the clinic for their exam while you remain in your vehicle. Please have your dog on a well fitting collar and leash and any cats/small mammals/exotics in a well secured carrier
3) The doctor will be contacting you via your cell phone to go over exam findings and all other pertinent information.
4) Please call ahead to per-order food or medications for faster service
5) For surgery patients, please call the office once arriving and remain in your car. A technician will come our to your vehicle to go over admission paperwork.
We hope that this protocol will be short term and we THANK YOU for being patient with us so we can continue to serve you during this time
BELLEVUE AND SANDUSKY ANIMAL HOSPITALS COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Dear Clients and Friends,
We are beyond grateful for you and your pets during these unprecedented times. Thank you for your continued support and understanding as we have had to adapt quickly to the changing demands in our industry. We will be slowly introducing clients and patients back into our buildings. As a small business we want to be there for you and your pets and in order to do this we need to take the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy. By following the new guidelines, we can continue to keep our hospitals open to meet your pet’s needs.
Starting July 6th, 2020
For Scheduled Appointments, not including surgeries
1) Only 1 family member will be able to accompany their pet into the building
2) You must be escorted into the building by a staff member
3) Please call when you arrive and remain in your vehicle as we will instruct you with the next
4) All clients and staff members must wear masks while in our building
5) There will be no gathering in our lobby and will be escorted out of the building once your
appointment is complete
We will continue to offer curbside care
1) If this option is the safest for you and your family, please let us know when you call to
schedule your appointment.
2) We are continuing to fill prescription requests and pre-paid medications and will only be
available for curbside pickup
3) Those appointments scheduled with Dr. Johnson will continue with the curbside care
4) Surgery drop offs and pick ups will continue with the curbside care protocol.
Thank you again for your continued understanding and support as we navigate these new changes. We ask that you remain patient during this time. Our staff continues to work tirelessly for your per and safely serve your family. If you have any questions, please call us ahead of your scheduled appointment so we can give you further instructions.
-The Doctor’s and Staff at the Bellevue and Sandusky Animal Hospitals